Total cook time – < 20 minutes
1lb Grassfed Ground Beef
1 medium size Summer Squash
1/2 a head of steamed cauliflower
Salsa of choice
Fresh Ground Pepper
- Cut cauliflower into florets and slice summer squash into half moons.
- Steam cauliflower
- Brown the ground beef in pan
- Once the beef is semi cooked through, mix in your salsa of choice and sliced summer squash, stir in and let summer squash and beef cook in the salsa.
- Mix in the steamed cauliflower.
- Season with fresh ground pepper, sea salt, cumin, and white pepper to preferred taste.
- Serve as is or over some rice.