Eating Avocado is a great way to get in your daily fat intake – but it may start to feel a little repetitive after a while.
Why not dress it up a bit and enjoy your avocado in a different way?
All it takes is a couple ingredients you already have and a few minutes.
This recipe is great with your breakfast bacon, on salads, or for a dip!
Prep time: <2 minutes / Serves: 2
1 ripe avocado (squishy on the outside skin)
Lemon Juice or Lime Juice (fresh is great, but bottled is fine too)
- In a class bowl – cut, peel, and pit an avocado. This will be super easy if it is very ripe.
- Mash the avocado with a fork too desired chunkiness. (If you do like your avocado chunkier, lightly complete this step because mixing everything together may mash it further.)
- Add 1.5 teaspoon of lemon or lime juice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop green onion and mix in to desired amount.
- Mix and enjoy!
You can always increase the volume of every day avocado but adding in an extra avocado and adding a bit more of everything else so more people can enjoy with you.
Give this recipe a try and tell me what you think!